A fun easy Halloween Craft
- 2 round black balloons
- Black construction paper
- Clear tape
- Black String or yarn
- Large white sticky labels
- Scissors, markers, stickers, hole reinforcements
- Blow up both balloons. One should be larger for the body. Tie off with string, and attach two balloons together at tied ends.
- Cut 8 strips of construction paper for legs. Fold in accordion style if you wish. Tape to body of spider at sides. Once taped to balloon do not remove, this may pop the balloon.
- Using labels, stickers, scissors and markers make eyes for your spider and affix to head.
- Decorate your spiders back with any stickers you choose.
- You may tie a long piece of string at the body/head joint for hanging your spider or having him walk with you.
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email