Paper Mache Spiders
Spiders arn't so creepy when they are this cute!
- Paper Mache Paste
- 1 balloon for each child
- Black tempera paint
- Black construction paper
- Clear tape or glue
- Black String or yarn
- Large white sticky labels
- Scissors, markers, stickers, hole reinforcements
- This spider is very similar to the Balloon spider, only more permanent.
- Using the recipe for Paper Mache paste cover one blown up balloon with paper mache. Allow to dry 24 hours before painting or decorating.
- Paint your now hard balloon black. Allow to dry. Affix 8 strips of construction paper or pipe cleaners to body of spider with tape or glue.
- Decorate spider with stickers, labels, construction paper, or painted designs.
- Hang spider from string or use string to walk with your spider
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email