Follow these steps to learn to attach an image on Delphi forums.
- Log into a Delphi Forum.
- Set mode in preferences to Advanced.
- Start a new post by clicking on New Post.
- Type your message in the text box area.
- Click on green box "Attach Files" under text area.
- Type in the filename to upload or use the browse button to find the file.
- Click "Upload" to retrieve your image.
- Click "Done" once your image has uploaded.
- Click "Post" to finishing posting your message and attachment.
- Never attach anything that might have identifying information including name, location or phone number.
- Do not attach personal photos of yourself on Kids' Turn forum - they will be removed.
Topics | Computers