Follow these steps to learn how to create a forum signature on Delphi forums.
- Log into a Delphi Forum.
- Click on My Forums at top right of screen.
- Click on My Preferences at bottom left of screen.
- Go to Personal Signature area text box of this page.
- Type in your signature.
- If you use HTML code or use graphics and image links click on box contains HTML.
- Scroll down and click on first APPLY button you see.
- Return to forums by click on Start at top right of page.
- Never create a signature that might have identifying information including name, location or phone number.
- Do not attach personal photos of yourself on Kids' Turn Central forum - they will be removed.
- Once you have created your personal signature it will show up on all posts you start or reply to.
- You can change your signature at any time by returning to My Preferences and editing your signature file.
- Note: Delphi has changed it's free service. You will soon require Delphi Advanced or Delphi Plus in order to use signatures.
Topics | Computers | Making and Using Graphics