FIND IT® GAMES DEBUTS TANTALIZING STAR POWER IN A NEW DIMENSION OF PLAY
Visit Toy Fair Booth #5867 to See Latest Find It® Game, Starry Night
Snohomish, WA (February 12, 2012) - No matter what your age, gazing up at the night sky to search for the Big Dipper or a bright star and then finding it (!) is a thrill that never gets old. Sharing that experience with the next generation is an added bonus. Find It® Games, award-winning makers of cylinder hide-and-seek game play, brings the star search to a whole new dimension - and time of day - with the debut of star-shaped Starry Night.
This astronomical adventure starts with a custom three-dimensional container shaped like a star and filled with brightly colored pellets. Look closely, shake, and turn to find 40 out-of-this-world objects from Saturn to a satellite plus some very down-to-earth nighttime items from a sleeping bag to a mug of cocoa. Turn out the lights and be amazed as many of the items glow-in-the-dark for a rousing game. Like all Find It Games, a handy score pad listing all searchable items is enclosed for players to check off as they find it.
Created for "kids" 8 to 98, a keen eye is all you need to have a blast with this go-anywhere game. The contained adventure is ideal for making memories with grandchildren, quieting fidgety youngsters in the backseat or enjoying solo when a little brain teasing is warranted. With this game, stargazing can happen after breakfast or on a rainy day. The glow-in-the-dark pieces make a darkened room or nighttime play a little more enticing but less scary.
Starry Night $22 Ages 8+
Star light, star bright, first thing I find tonight ... will it be the moon? An astronaut? Maybe a flying saucer! Look closely into a custom star-shaped container to discover 40 items nestled among the brightly colored pellets. Future astronomers will love all the richly detailed items inside; parents and teachers will love the "learn as you play" element. Shapes to find include planets, an alien, a telescope and even night vision goggles!
There's no doubt that Find It Games has had a banner year in 2011 with its new products quickly recognized -- over a dozen times -- by toy industry experts. To date, five games launched in early 2011 have won top prizes from Creative Child, Parents' Choice, Tillywig, Dr. Toy, Mr. Dad.com and GreatDad Recommends plus The National Parenting Center. Listed below are the many kudos given to the clever container games to date:
- Spring 2011 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award For VeggieTales
- Dr. Toy 2011 Best Vacation Play and Learn Products for VeggieTales
- Creative Child 2011 "Preferred Choice" Award in the Kids Games category for VeggieTales
- Parents' Choice 2011 "Approved" Award: Games category for VeggieTales
- The National Parenting Center 2011 Fall Seal of Approval for VeggieTales
- Dr. Toy 2011 Best Vacation Play and Learn Products for At the Beach
- Creative Child 2011 "Preferred Choice" Award for On A Hunt
- Parents' Choice 2011 "Approved" Award for On A Hunt
- Summer 2011 Tillywig Sterling Fun Award For On A Hunt
- Father's Day 2011 MrDad.com Seal of Approval and GreatDad Recommends for On A Hunt
- Creative Child 2011 "Game of the Year" Award: Family Strategy/ Memory Games for Celtic Challenge
- Parents' Choice 2011 "Recommended" Award for Celtic Challenge
- Creative Child 2011 "Preferred Choice" Award: Family Games for Oh Really!
- Father's Day 2011 MrDad.com Seal of Approval and GreatDad Recommends for Oh Really!
- The National Parenting Center 2011 Fall Seal of Approval for Oh Really!
Look for Starry Night to add a few more awards to Find It Games' trophy mantle this season! Shoppers can find Starry Nights on shelves coast to coast later this month, just in time for celestial holiday gift giving. For more information on all Find It Games, click on their website www.FindItGames.com. New online is a handy store locator by zip code or town for a local shopping experience. Or fill up your virtual cart at their secure online store and ship nationwide.
News | Toy News
ABOUT FIND IT® GAMES
Founded by husband and wife partners, Bob and Lynn Knight in 2003, Find It® Games is the quintessential success story in the toy and game industry. What started as a fun family idea at the dinner table has grown into a business that has sold over 1 million units, and a brand name that is recognized by the best specialty retailers in the toy and game industry. With an impressive international and domestic distribution-chain that includes over 7,000 specialty retail stores, Find It Games can be found in national retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Hallmark, Target, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and Christian book and gift stores. For 2012 and beyond, Find It will continue to grow through additional themes, licenses and even brand new concepts from well-known inventors. Visit their website, www.FindItGames.com, for online shopping, testimonials, news and store locator.