Hot Cepia Brands Head for a Sizzling Summer With Latest Innovations from ZhuZhu Pets®, DaGeDar™ and Xia-Xia™
NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cepia LLC expands its dynamic world by adding even more magic to its top-selling ZhuZhu Pets®, DaGeDar and Xia-Xia brands with new characters, rare racers and shell fashions. For the first time, ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens join the ever growing Zhu-niverse along with new additions to ZhuZhu Pets® Puppies and ZhuZhu Pets® Safari lines. The crazy, loveable and colorful Xia-Xia hermit crabs get a costume change with vibrant and wild interchangeable shells, and DaGeDar, the ultimate game of speed and skill, now offers fans the ultimate collectable pieces.
"At Cepia LLC, we pride ourselves on staying acutely aware of what our customers want, and we actively make new additions and changes in our lines to fulfill those needs," states James Russell Hornsby, CEO, Cepia LLC. "Fans have asked for it, and we listened – this spring you'll see more characters, colors and collectibles in our lines."
ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens and Puppies
A truce has been made in the well-known battle of dogs vs. cats! All the Zhu-natics out there can now enjoy the best of both worlds with ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens and Puppies. Brand new ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens are sweet, loveable, cuddly and just as collectable as the original ZhuZhu Pets®. Each character has its own name, biography, birthday and special collector's code. Both ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens and Puppies come in a variety of wacky colors, make silly sounds and move about. Just press their backs and watch them go. Unpredictable, kids never know what they're going to do or where they're going to go next, creating hours of interactive and imaginative play.
New Zhu's in the Crew:
- Jazz the Cat: Jazz's personality is just like her favorite musical genre – she's smooth, mellow and has a lot of spontaneous flare. Icon: Saxophone
- Mr. Cozy the Cat: Mr. Cozy's favorite season is winter. When the weather drops, you can either find him out sledding or cuddled up to his owner with a warm mug of milk. Icon: Mittens
- Wrinkles the Shar Pei Puppy: A neat and tidy pooch, Wrinkles makes her doggy bed every day, enjoys cleaning her kennel and keeps her chew toys spic and span. Icon: Iron
ZhuZhu Pets® Safari
ZhuZhu Pets® Safari is a great way for kids to enjoy the fun and fantasy of the jungle. They come in a variety of exotic characters from Wharton the elephant to Baako the zebra. Like their ZhuZhu Pets® brothers and sisters, ZhuZhu Pets® Safari animals run about, making silly jungle noises. New ZhuZhu Pets® Safari Babies are also joining the adventure, adding a touch of sweetness to the wild kingdom. Their tiny size makes them a great collectable. Catch the Safari characters and babies having tons of fun on slides and swings on their connectable playsets.
Nominated for "Boy Toy of the Year 2012" by the Toy Industry Association, DaGeDar is the ultimate game of speed, skill and friendly competition. With new elite characters, it is now the ultimate game of collecting. These limited edition racers have come from a far-off intergalactic region called Dimension 33 and are marked with a special "33." Players who obtain the "33" Dag racers are thought to receive a higher level of enlightenment. To play the game, kids race their DaGeDar ball characters through thrilling loops and turns in three different track sets. Whether it's racing against friends, collecting points or propelling their ball into the cup, the game, and rules, can change every time.
The "33" DaGeDar:
- Fresh-Mon01001: Born with the mark of "33," Fresh-Mon has spent his short life, searching for answers and reasons as to why he was given such an honor at birth.
- S.O.L02033: A mechanical lawgiver who bestows rulings on all judicial matters.
- Diode-X9906116: After a severe sand corrosion, Diode X99 can't remember his function. If he falls into the wrong hands, it could spell disastrous results.
- Sprat Horner06118: A futuristic time explorer, Sprat Horner found himself stranded in Dimension 33 and now must rely upon his wits and weaponry.
The "must-have" toy from this past Christmas, Xia-Xia are robotic hermit crabs that give kids the pet they have always wanted without the mess. From a distant island where every day is Carnivale, Xia-Xia are crazy crustaceans, who love to dance and play all day long. What's Carnival without a costume? Xia-Xia hermit crabs love to show off their shells for island festivities. Kids can choose between a variety of interchangeable shells with different patterns, styles and colors. With eight new shells to choose from, there are a lot fashions to be had. For an additional surprise, tiny kooky companions are hidden inside each shell, each with its own special name. Kids love to collect and trade Xia-Xia shells and their kooky friends!
- ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens and Puppies will be available at select national retailers Summer 2012. ZhuZhu Pets® Kittens and Puppies characters are $9.99, ages 4+.
- ZhuZhu Pets Safari is currently available at select national retailers. ZhuZhu Pets® Safari characters, playsets and accessories are $9.99-$19.99, ages 4+.
- DaGeDar "33" Dags are currently available at select national retailers. DaGeDar balls, tracksets and accessories are $4.99-$19.99, ages 4+.
- Xia-Xia is available at select national retailers. Xia-Xia characters, playsets and accessories are $4.99-$19.99, 4+.
News | Toy News
About Cepia LLC
Founded in 2002, Cepia LLC is a privately held company headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Combining kid-friendly technology and innovative creative; the company's fundamental philosophy is to transform simplistic ideas into magical experiences for kids. Cepia LLC launched into the industry with the toy phenomenon and winner of 2010 "Toy of the Year" awards in seven different countries: ZhuZhu Pets®. Cepia LLC's other toy enterprises include: Xia-Xia, Glo-E, and DaGeDar. All Cepia LLC toys are sold globally through national chain retail outlets and independent toy stores. For more information, please visit www.cepiallc.com, www.zhuniverse.com, www.dagedar.com and www.xia-xiapets.com.
SOURCE Cepia LLC