Screenlife Games, creator of Scene It?® The DVD Game 2009 New Product Line-up|
Scene It?® Star Trek Deluxe Edition
From the original series to the Next Generation to the Silver Screen, Scene It? Star Trek Deluxe Edition invites fans to boldly go where no one has gone before. Featuring television and movie clips from their favorite Star Trek live-action series and movies, players can test their knowledge of a galaxy of aliens, ships and strange new worlds with trivia questions and on-screen puzzlers. For a limited time, Scene It? Star Trek Deluxe Edition packaging will feature either the series brave CAPTAINS or iconic Federation SHIPS, both in collectible, embossed tins. Includes: Flextime® game board and game DVD, 4 metal collectible tokens, 175 trivia cards, 16 Buzz cards, one six-sided die, one eight-sided die and instruction sheet. For 2 or more players; ages 13 to adult; retail $39.99; available Spring 2009.
Scene It?® The Simpsons Deluxe Edition
Just in time to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the greatest animated series of all time, Scene It? The Simpsons Deluxe Edition includes real clips, puzzlers and trivia from America’s favorite dysfunctional family and all your favorite Springfield residents. Includes: Flextime® game board and game DVD, 4 metal collectible tokens, 175 trivia cards, 16 Buzz cards, one six-sided die, one eight-sided die and instruction sheet. For 2 or more players; ages 14 to adult; retail $29.99; available Fall 2009.
Scene It?® 80s Deluxe Edition
Get ready to flashback to Flashdance! Relive the rad fads of Fraggle Rock, Pop Rocks and more. Test your memory of everything from PAC-MAN to Ray-Bans, with totally awesome 80s-themed on-screen challenges and custom categories like Pixel Flix, Decade Defined and Techno-tunes. Scene It? 80s Deluxe Edition makes other party games a thing of the past. Includes: Flextime® game board and game DVD, 4 metal collectible tokens, 175 trivia cards, 16 Buzz cards, one six-sided die, one eight-sided die and instruction sheet. For 2 or more players; ages 8 to adult; retail price $29.99, available Fall 2009.
Crayola™ Undersea Adventures Series
Introducing an exciting new line of children’s games and puzzles created in association with one of the world’s most respected brands, Crayola! Kids will join our lovable sea creatures on undersea adventures while learning about colors and enhancing their memory, matching and problem-solving skills. Crayola Undersea Adventures games and puzzles will keep kids smiling and learning, play after play.
- Crayola Undersea Adventures Color Stories: An interactive DVD adventure tells stories of the sea creatures from the Undersea Adventures world. As the story plays on-screen, kids play along by coloring characters and shapes in their coloring books. Includes: Interactive DVD, coloring books and Crayola crayons. For ages 3+; retail price $19.99; available Fall 2009.
- Crayola Undersea Adventures Board Game: Kids will enjoy interacting with Crayola Undersea Adventures characters as they move around the board delivering special color tokens to sea creatures along the way. Just roll the die and move to a matching colored space on the board. The first to deliver all their tokens wins! For ages 4+; retail price $14.99; available Fall 2009.
- Crayola Undersea Adventures 2-in-1 Jigsaw Puzzle: Double the fun of regular puzzles! Features a full-color 24-piece puzzle of an undersea scene on one side and a simple line drawing of the same image for kids to color on the reverse. Includes: 24-piece double-sided puzzle and Crayola crayons. For ages 3+; retail price $3.49; available Fall 2009.
- Crayola Undersea Adventures 5-in1 Card Game: Featuring five fun card games for a variety of age groups. Each game focuses on a different learning concept and difficulty level, so families can enjoy these cards for years to come as children grow. For ages 3+; retail price $3.99; available Fall 2009.
Ice Age: The DVD Game
Make game night even cooler with Ice Age: The DVD Game, featuring clips from all three movies, including Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs! Solve on-screen puzzles to move across the tile-based game board, complete video challenges to collect acorns and interact with your favorite Ice Age characters on-screen. Includes: Game DVD, game board, 24 double-sided board tiles, 5 game movers, and instruction sheet. For 2 or more players; ages 6 and up; retail price $19.99; available Summer 2009.
DVDiscoveries! Animal Planet Series
Screenlife presents DVDiscoveries!, a new series of educational, interactive DVD’s and puzzles for preschoolers that brings fun into learning, and learning into fun!
- DVDiscoveries! Animal Planet: Baby Animal Edition: In this activity DVD full of Animal Planet footage and features, children will learn about baby animals and their habitats with the help of on-screen activities, video clips and wooden puzzle blocks. Best of all, children will learn essential pre-school skills as they play. Includes: Activity DVD, 6 unique puzzles on 9 puzzle blocks, 3 puzzle block mats and instruction sheet. For one or more players; ages 3+; retail price $19.99; available Fall 2009.
- Animal Planet Jigsaw Puzzle: Children will enjoy putting together jigsaw puzzles based on footage from the DVDiscoveries! Animal Planet DVD series. Each 24-piece puzzle will have kids smiling each time they put one together. Also includes a bonus 2-sided poster with fun animals, images and facts! For ages 3+; retail price $3.49; available Fall 2009.
Dilbert Escape from Cubeville!
Players race opponents though a corporate cube farm, arranging cubical tiles to make their way through a shifty maze. The sooner they evade the Pointy-Haired Boss and escape the office, the sooner the weekend begins! If not, it’s back to the cubicle. Includes: 49 double-sided maze tiles, 60 movement cards, 4 player movers, 4 goal tokens, 1 management die, 1 manager mover and instruction sheet. For two to four players; ages 8 and up; available Fall 2009.
First Ever South Park DVD Trivia Game
Make people “respect your authority” by showing off your knowledge with the best-ever South Park DVD Trivia game releasing this Fall. Join Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny as they take you through 12 irreverent seasons of South Park humor and hilarious social commentary. The South Park DVD game lets you compete with your fellow fans with tons of clips, puzzlers, and original mini-games featuring your favorite characters like Mr. Hankey, Chef, and many others. For 1-5 players; ages adult; retail price $19.99; available Fall 2009.
Find us on Facebook -
Add your comments about this story.
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About Screenlife Games
Screenlife Games is a premier game company that is bringing a new dimension to the way the world has fun. Screenlife Games is the creator and world’s leading developer of DVD games, including Scene It?, the number-one selling DVD game worldwide. A leader in entertainment licensing, Screenlife Games has struck thousands of deals with major Hollywood studios, sports leagues and recording labels, as well as actors, athletes and musicians. Key partners include Microsoft, NAMCO, and Comcast, to create custom Scene It? content and games across multiple platforms including the Xbox 360, mobile phones and video on demand. Scene It? games feature patented Optreve® DVD Enhancement Technology and are available in twelve languages, across 29 countries, and in more than 50,000 retail locations. Screenlife is a part of Paramount Digital Entertainment, a division of Paramount Pictures Corporation - a unit of Viacom. For more information about Scene It? and other Screenlife Games games, visit www.screenlifegames.com or call (866) DVD-GAME.