Disney's Blazing Hot Summer Products are Fun, Fashionable, and oh so Cool!
Water toys and swimwear for an outdoor splash, indoor activities to beat the heat, and refreshing summer snacks anytime, anywhere
Glendale, Calif. – May 6, 2010 – It's heating up, and today Disney unveiled its 2010 hot new summer products. With Disney*Pixar's Toy Story 3 releasing in theaters June 18, swimwear, water toys, apparel and accessories inspired by the film are expected to be a top choice this summer. You can also find newly designed Disney Princess, Disney Fairies, and Disney*Pixar Cars swimwear, summer footwear and accessories at Disney Store, DisneyStore.com, and retailers nationwide. New reversible swimsuits featuring your favorite Disney Fairies and Disney Princess characters provide two looks for the price of one. To make family road trips more fun, take along Disney's Crayola Color Wonder no-mess activities. If you want to have that summer glow, try Totally Tink beauty products. Disney delivers everything kids and families need for a fashionable and fun summer.
The wide selection of Disney summer products are available at retailers including Target, Toys"R"Us, Walmart, Kmart, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, Costco, Payless and other national retailers. Food items are at select grocery stores nationwide.
Toy Story 3 Water Toys:
- Kids can blast off with the new Toy Story Buzz Lightyear rocket blast sprinkler (SRP $19.99), featuring a cool rocket that hovers on a stream of water that kids can control with a pressure gauge, and it easily attaches to any garden hose for hours of backyard fun.
- The Toy Story 3 3D water slide (SRP $39.99) provides the ultimate summer fun experience with an 18-foot water slide and special 3D aqua goggles to increase the fun, kids will have a truly intergalactic experience.
Summer Apparel & Accessories:
- Girls can have twice the fun in Disneystore.com's reversible swimsuits (SRP $3.00-$15.00) that feature favorite Disney Princess characters and for the first time a new Tiana style.
- Tweens can also make fashion magic when they shine in Wizards of Waverly Place inspired swimwear (SRP $17.99), featuring characters from the popular Disney Channel show.
- Boys can join the action when they wear the newest swimwear collection (SRP $17.99) styles that feature characters from Disney*Pixar's Toy Story 3, Cars and more.
- Toddlers can join the fun with adorable swimwear (SRP $9.99) that's decorated with classic Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse and Nemo for boys and Minnie Mouse for girls.
Outdoor Toys & Activities:
- Girls can carry swimming essentials in style with the new Disney Princess or Disney Fairy swim totes (SRP $9.50). These fashionable sparkling bags, are perfect for carrying smaller beach or pool items.
- The new Toy Story 3 tote sets (SRP $9) will get boys fired up so they can blast their way into action at the beach. The tote set will allow them to have an incredible time launching the Frisbee and stay protected from the sun with the visor and sunglasses (all included in the set).
- Don't get caught without a beach towel (SRP $8.00-$9.99) that is decorated with kids' favorite Disney characters including Mickey Mouse, Disney Princess and more.
- Kids can stay cool and fashionable in cute summer footwear (SRP $4.00-$12.50) from Disney Fairies flip flops to Cars sandals.
- To complete their summer look kids can wear matching Disney sunglasses (SRP $3-$10) that will help protect their eyes from the sun and keep them looking stylish.
Summer Beauty Products:
- Kids' will cruise around in style on Disney bikes, (SRP $59.99 for 12" and $69.99 for 16") created by Huffy, that feature a Disney Princess style for girls and a Toy Story 3 style for boys. Bikes feature special details such as a handlebar bag that's great for transporting small toys or snacks.
- Girls can stay active all summer long with the Disney Princess and Disney Fairies outdoor toy sets (SRP $4.50-$14.50) that include water toys, sunglasses, and badminton sets, available at Disney Store.
- Kids can also take a Disney Princess or Disney Fairies hula hoop (SRP $9.50) for a spin, available at Disney Store.
- When hosting backyard picnics and barbecues, use the cute Disney summer pitchers, cups, and other tabletop to fit the season (SRP $5.50-$9.50). Indoor Activities:
- Disney Crayola Color Wonder markers and coloring pads (SRP $7.99-$9.99) make the perfect "take alongs" for summer vacations. Kids can color their favorite Disney Princess or Toy Story scenes with the mess-free creative systems of inks and paints and parents don't have to worry about stains.
Fresh and Healthy Summer Snacking:
- Girls love being pampered just like mommy with the new Totally Tink Pedicure Set (SRP $6.99), available at Walmart. With fun colors, this is a perfect way to have some summer fun and make toenails sparkle with fairy style.
- Disney Fairies lip balm (SRP $1.99) will help lips stay moist all summer long.
- What could be better than cool summer fruits to keep kids refreshed on a hot summer day? As part of its mission to provide "better-for-you" food offerings, Disney Food is offering Disney Garden stone fruits such as plums, nectarines and cherries for a sweet and healthy snack for kids to enjoy on a warm summer day. The Disney Garden line offers nutritional content that parents value combined with fun Disney characters that kids love.
News | Toy News
About Disney Consumer Products
Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home décor and books and magazines to foods and beverages, stationery, electronics and fine art. This is accomplished through DCP's various lines of business which include: Disney Toys, Disney Fashion & Home, Disney Food, Health & Beauty, and Disney Stationery. Other businesses involved in Disney's consumer products sales are Disney Publishing Worldwide, the world's largest publisher of children's books and magazines, and www.DisneyStore.com, the company's official shopping portal. The Disney Stores retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com or watch us at www.youtube.com/disneyliving.