Disney Store Black Friday Specials Begin at Midnight at More Than 100 Stores Nationwide|
PASADENA, Calif. --(Business Wire)-- Nov 18, 2008 Disney Store locations nationwide will usher in the holiday season earlier than ever with day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) specials starting as early as midnight in more than 100 of its more than 200 stores. In malls across the country, most other Disney Store locations will kick off Black Friday shopping with 5 a.m. openings. All stores will offer an additional 20 percent off almost everything*, including already low one-day only pricing, from opening hours until 10 a.m.
The store for everything Disney is a favorite location for holiday shoppers looking for that perfect gift to fit any budget. Throughout the remainder of the weekend, Disney Store will continue to offer sale pricing on top toys such as Disney Princess dolls, tween and plush toys, and more.
“This Thanksgiving weekend, Disney Store has stocked up on our most popular items for holiday shoppers such as toys and gifts inspired by High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Hannah Montana, WALL•E, Tinker Bell and Disney Fairies, Disney Princess, Club Penguin, Disney Pixar Cars, and Disney’s newest animated feature film Bolt,” said Molly Adams, Vice President General Manager, Merchandising & Marketing, Disney Store. “For the first time, we’re opening our doors earlier than ever in more than 100 stores in malls across America. Our midnight openings are sure to please consumers eager to start their holiday shopping extra early, but we’ll continue to restock our shelves for Disney Store guests who need to shop later in the day or at night.”
To find the nearest Disney Store location and check store hours for Black Friday, please call 800-757-5933.
Following are some of the magical Disney Store gifts that shoppers will find at an additional 20 percent off before 10 a.m. on Black Friday this year:
Note: Prices below reflect original retail pricing. Sale prices will be in effect on Black Friday.
Totally Tween – Inspired by Disney Channel Hits
Wondrous Widgets – Celebrating Disney and Disney·Pixar Favorites
- Camp Rock Electronic Drum Set ($39.50) and Camp Rock Keyboard ($69.50): Kids and tweens can create their own rock band with these musical instruments. The drum set comes complete with five drum pads, two drumsticks and carrying handle to take your show on the road. The keyboard has multiple sound effects and five different musical instruments and even comes with a stand to rock out!
- Hannah Montana MP3 Video Camera ($79.50): Kids and tweens can record their favorite dance moves while singing and playing their favorite songs. The MP3 video camera features a docking station, detachable microphone and volume control, and also plugs into the TV so kids can enjoy their own show! Also available in High School Musical 3: Senior Year theme.
- Hannah Montana Wireless Drumsticks ($39.50): Kids and tweens will discover their inner pop star with ready to rock outside the box wireless drumsticks. Equipped with two wireless drumsticks, volume control and realistic drum effects, all kids need is air space!
- Hannah Montana Holiday Stocking ($19.50): A boot shaped design in Hannah’s signature color—purple.
- High School Musical Wardrobe Dolls ($29.50 each) Gabriella & Sharpay dolls come with three additional High School Musical 3: Senior Year inspired outfits for graduation and the prom. Comes in a fashionable re-usable box for storage of clothing.
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year Fashion Dolls ($12.50 each): Gabriella, Sharpay and Troy dolls are dressed in trendy outfits ready to make the most of their senior year.
Preschooler Treats – Playtime with Playhouse Disney
- WALL E and Eve Remote Control Robots ($49.50 each): These fully functional robots come with a wireless remote control that allows users to make them walk, talk and interact with each other.
- Infra Red Remote Controlled Cars ($49.50): On your mark, get set, GO! These remote control cars follow the Infra Red beam and come in a variety of characters for both girls and boys, including Disney Princess, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen and Power Rangers Jungle Fury.
Favorites for Girls
- Little Einsteins Rocket Remote Control ($24.50), Ages 3+: Take Rocket on an adventure with his pals, the Little Einsteins. Remote control moves forward and backward with an easy-to-use remote specially made for preschool age hands. Features three character voices and light-up after burners!
- Little Einsteins Musical Adventure ($14.50), Ages 2+: Flip open the panels to explore the world of music with each adventure. 20 unique melodies play when all panels are open, or enjoy creating your own music with four interactive instrument buttons.
- Handy Manny Tool Set ($14.50), Ages 3+: Preschoolers can play with these handy tools and pretend they have their own workshop.
*Media, electronics, gift cards, theme park passports, Disney Dollars and shipping charges not included in this offer and will not be discounted.
- Disney Princess Wardrobe Dolls ($29.50): These dolls inspire storytelling and creativity. Choose from Ariel, Belle and Cinderella. Each doll comes with four outfits true to her character, complete with three tiaras, jewelry and hair accessories.
- Disney Princess Royal Bath Set ($39.50): The little princesses in your life will be able to care for their water-proof dolls with our new Royal Bath set, complete with a real shower head that sprays water and all the accessories she will need to give her baby a real bath.
- Disney Princess Doll Stroller ($59.50): Girls can give their dolls the royal treatment with the Disney Princess Doll Stroller. It has an adjustable canopy and includes a satin baby blanket and pillow.
- Tinker Bell Styling Head ($24.50): Unleash your inner stylist, with this Tinker Bell styling head. Comes complete with hair extensions, a floral halo, charm bracelet, barrettes and sticker sheet.
Find us on Facebook -
Add your comments about this story.
News | Toy News | Hot Toys 2008
About Disney Store North America
The Disney Store retail chain is owned and operated in the United States by Disney Store USA, LLC and in Canada by Disney Store Canada Inc. Disney Store is an affiliate of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. In 1987, Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America, each offering a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies.