TimetoPlayMag.com Reveals 'America's Wish List
Just in Time for the Holidays, Popular Family Website Announces The 2009 People's Play Award Winners as Selected by Families Across the Country
NEW YORK --(Business Wire)-- Dec 03, 2009 If American families were given a chance to create their own 'Wish List' of toys and games for the holiday season, which playthings would make the cut? Today, TimetoPlayMag.com answers that question by revealing the winners of the 2009 People's Play Awards.
The People's Play Awards gave the public a forum to select the toys and games they are hoping to receive this holiday season. Nominees in the fourteen categories were carefully reviewed and selected by the Time to Play editorial team headed by Jim Silver, editor in chief, and Chris Byrne, content director aka The Toy Guy®. TimetoPlayMag.com is a playful destination website which provides information, entertainment, and services on what's fun for children and their families. Visitors to the website were encouraged to vote throughout October and November of this year. Winners are posted online at www.PeoplesPlayAwards.com.
Without further ado, following is the list of toys and games that made 'America's Wish List' for the 2009 holiday season. For additional information and images of each product, please visit TimetoPlayMag.com:
- Activity Toys - Girl Gourmet Sweets Candy Jewelry Factory, Jakks Pacific
- Boys Action - Bakugan 7 in 1 Maxus Dragonoid, Spinmaster
- Cars, Trucks, Trains - Hot Wheels Super Jump Raceway, Mattel
- Construction Toys - LEGO Star Wars, LEGO
- Dolls - Barbie Fashionistas, Mattel
- Educational Toys - Tag Junior, LeapFrog
- Electronics - Disney Netpal, Disney and ASUS
- Games - Mindflex
- Girls Toys - Zhu Zhu Pets, Cepia
- Preschool/Infant Toys - Manny's Repair Shop, Fisher-Price
- Radio Control - Air Hogs Laser Zero Gravity, Spin Master
- Sports/Active Toys - Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35, Hasbro
- Tech Toys - EyeClops Night Vision Goggles, Jakks Pacific
- Video Games - Wii Sports Resort
News | Toy News
www.TimetoPlayMag.com is a playful destination website which provides information, entertainment, and services on what's fun for children and their families.
One of the most highly trafficked family-friendly websites, www.TimetoPlayMag.com offers parents and gift givers comprehensive content including hundreds of toy reviews and recommendations; hot toy lists and editors' picks; a product/gift finder; informative and amusing blog entries from leading toy, family entertainment and parenting experts; seasonal stories; safety tips and recall information; daily giveaways of in demand toys and more. The site is fully COPPA compliant.
Over the past fifteen years, Jim Silver, editor in chief, and Chris Byrne, content director aka The Toy Guy®, and their seasoned editorial team have accurately predicted each season’s hottest, best-selling toys and correctly identified the industry's most prevalent product and financial trends.