In The Croods: Prehistoric Party!
You'll explore spectacular landscapes in a new world filled with never-before-seen creatures as you battle your friends and family with up to four-player multiplayer for Nintendo's Wii U and Wii system (single player for handheld systems).
The Croods: Prehistoric Party! is a laugh out loud family fun video game featuring the Croods - Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran and Guy - on a hilarious adventure through 30 unique, fun and addictive party-style mini-games. Compete in events located in five imaginative and dynamic game boards inspired by environments from the film, filled with never-before-seen creatures (some friendly & some not so friendly)! Compete with your friends and family in nonstop madness with up to four-player multi-player for Nintendo's Wii U™ system and Wii™ system (single player for handhelds).
- Challenge Your Friends in 30 Croods Themed Party Games - 30 fun-filled mini-games that will challenge the "Croodest" of players with events like racing on amazing creatures, boxing with "punch monkeys", egg football, rock bowling, and more!
- Party with the Croods Family - Play as your favorite Crood character including: Grug, Ugga, Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Gran, and Guy.
- Interact with Imaginative Game Boards and Creatures - Five spectacular and dynamic worlds that feature a wild array of imaginative hybrid creatures like the "Ramu", a cross between a Ram and an Emu and a "Mousephant", a creature the size of a mouse with an elephant's trunk, plus many more cool and unique species!
- Compete in Four Player Multiplayer Fun - Select any of the characters from the Croods family in four-player multiplayer fun on consoles.
- Tons of Collectibles and Game Extras - Earn bonus items like colorful eggs, shells, and prehistoric points to unlock artwork and mini-games.
The Croods: Prehistoric Party! is currently rated "E" (Mild Cartoon Violence) by the ESRB. For more information on the video game, please visit www.d3publisher.us and let us know how we may assist you in your coverage of this news.
Release date: March 19, 2013
News | Toy News | Gaming News
About DreamWorks Animation SKG
DreamWorks Animation creates high-quality entertainment, including CG animated feature films, television specials and series, live entertainment properties and online virtual worlds, meant for audiences around the world. The Company has world-class creative talent, a strong and experienced management team and advanced filmmaking technology and techniques. DreamWorks Animation has been named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine for three consecutive years. In 2011, DreamWorks Animation ranks #10 on the list. All of DreamWorks Animation's feature films are now being produced in 3D. The Company has theatrically released a total of 22 animated feature films, including the franchise properties of Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon.
D3Publisher, a subsidiary of D3, Inc., is a video game publisher for Wii™, Nintendo DS™, the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. D3Publisher has operations in the U.S., U.K., and Japan. The company also owns development studio Vicious Cycle Software, Inc., and its technology platform, Vicious Engine®. For more information about D3Publisher, please visit: www.d3publisher.us.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.