Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure
DVD Release Date: June 20, 2006
Rating: “G.” Bonus materials not rated.
Studio: Walt Disney Video
Format: Anamorphic, Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Widescreen, NTSC
Actors: Scott Wolf, Alyssa Milano, Chazz Palminteri, Jeff Bennett, Jodi Benson
Directors: Darrell Rooney, Jeannine Roussel
BURBANK, Calif., June 8, 2006 – From the impeccable pedigree of Walt Disney’s beloved classic “Lady And
The Tramp” comes the hit sequel Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure, told with the same stunning
animation, charming musical style and purebred fun, on DVD June 20 from Walt Disney Home Entertainment.
This doggoned delightful edition features new bonus “Junkyard Games” and Disney Song Selection, plus other
entertaining bonus features. Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure is one of the top-selling Disney
Video Premieres of all time, and has not been available for over two and a half years. Available from the
Disney Vault for $29.99 (S.R.P.) on DVD.
Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure introduces a new group of irresistible characters and reunites
audiences with beloved characters from the original, including Lady, Tramp, Jock and Trusty. Now a happy
couple, Lady and Tramp busily raise their well-behaved puppies, except for mischievous Scamp, who’s always
in the doghouse. Longing for freedom, Scamp ventures far from home and meets a lovely, reluctant stray
named Angel. She introduces him to the Junkyard Dogs, led by streetwise Buster. When Buster challenges
Scamp to the ultimate test of a collar-free life, Scamp finds himself torn between a world of adventure and love
for the family he’s left behind. This irresistible, heartwarming “tail” presents a whole new breed of Disney
magic. Scott Wolf (TV’s “Everwood”) and Alyssa Milano (TV’s “Charmed”) lead a sparkling cast that includes
Jodi Benson (“The Little Mermaid”), Chazz Palminteri (“Running Scared” ), Bronson Pinchot, Jeff Bennett
(“Curious George”), Cathy Moriarty (“Analyze That”) and Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney.
DVD Bonus Features:
MUSIC & MORE
• Disney Song Selection (new) - Viewers can sing along with five musical song scenes from the film, as decorative lyric titles pop up on
GAMES & ACTIVITIES
- Junkyard Games (new) - By playing three junkyard games – “Ball Bounce,” “Boot Toss” and “Tin Can Pyramid,” players can build a fun “Dogcatcher Catcher” contraption. Once they complete the contraption, it’s time to catch the dogcatcher.
- Hide & Seek Game - Players of all ages are invited to help Tramp find his son Scamp and the Junkyard Dogs.
- The Making of Lady & The Tramp II: From Tramp to Scamp - Rare archival footage of Walt illuminates how the classic film inspired the sequel.
- Audio Commentary From The Filmmakers - Commentary from Director Darrell Rooney, Co-Director/Producer Jeannine Roussel and Director of Animation Steve Trenbirth.
- Three Classic Disney Bonus Shorts - “Pluto, Jr.,” ”Pluto’s Bone Trouble” and “Pluto’s Kid Brother.”
With music and lyrics by legendary award-winning composers Melissa Manchester (1982 Grammy-Award
winner, Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female, “You Should Hear How She Talks About You”) and Norman
Gimbel (Academy Award®-winner, 1980, Best Song, “It Goes Like It Goes” from “Norma Rae”) Lady And The
Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure contains heartwarming ballads and show-stopping, finger-popping tunes, set to
a spirited, contemporary beat. This musically-charged animated feature includes the songs “Welcome Home,”
“Junkyard Society Rag” and “I Didn’t Know I Could Feel This Way” among its sensational songs. As a tribute
to the memorable music of the original film, the end credits features a stirring rendition of “Bella Notte”
performed by pop stars Joy Enriquez and Carlos Ponce.
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates
Walt Disney Home Entertainment is distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., a recognized leader
in the home entertainment industry. Buena Vista home Entertainment is the marketing, sales and distribution
company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax and Buena Vista videocassette and DVD
product. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., is a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company.