DVD Release Date: March 3, 2009
Rated: Not Rated
Voice Talent: Johnny Depp
Run Time: 89 minutes
Do you know who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Of course, none other than everyone s favorite pal, SpongeBob SquarePants!
Coming to DVD on March 3rd, this little yellow guy and all his friends will get together for another hilarious adventure in SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob vs. The Big One from Nickelodeon.
Featuring the voice of Johnny Depp as Jack Kahuna Laguna, you can be sure that SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob vs. The Big One will be full of laughs and ocean fun for kids of all ages! The DVD consists of 7 funny episodes including a World Premiere Episode!!
SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One
A Life in a Day
- Swept out to sea by a giant wave, SpongeBob and pals must learn to surf or be stranded on a remote island forever!
- SpongeBob and Patrick add adventure to their dull lives by livin like Larry. And boy, does it hurt!
- SpongeBob and Patrick can t attend the biggest party on Goo Lagoon because they aren t tan&yet.
No Nose Knows
- Squidward s Kelp Grow garden spray makes everything it touches HUGE!
- Patrick returns from the surgeon with a nose and experiences the smell of stink.
Plankton s Regular
- SpongeBob and Patrick are on the case when the Krabby Party secret ingredient goes missing!
- Plankton has his first regular customer, but Mr. Krabs wants him at the Krusty Krab!
- Plankton s Special Sinister Commentary
- Ridin the Hook Music Video