SpongeBob SquarePants: To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants
DVD Release Date: July 21, 2009
Rated: Not Rated
Run Time: 88 minutes
To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants
- SpongeBob’s shrunk his last pair of square pants, and no store has any others! Without his square pants, will anyone recognize him?
- Squidward says he wouldn’t leave the comfort of his home to visit SpongeBob. So SpongeBob redecorates the pineapple to look just like Squiddy’s place.
- When SpongeBob gets a stubborn splinter, Squidward threatens him with being…sent home!
Slide Whistle Stooges
- Patrick and SpongeBob use their new slide whistles to add sound effects to Squidward’s every move!
- To regain his impeccable driving record, Squidward has to attend boating school…with SpongeBob!
The Krabby Kronicle
- For Mr. Krabs’ new tabloid, SpongeBob wants to write the truth. Mr. Krabs wants “wild and juice” – true or not!
The Slumber Party
- Pearl asks Mr. Krabs to leave the house so he doesn’t ruin her party. So Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob to crash the bash!
- Gary gets a makeover to compete in a pet show. He can’t stand the primping, and neither can any of the competitors!
Animation Art Gallery
- Storyboard Panels
- Character Art
Try our Spongebob Slider Puzzles!
Topics | TV/Movies | Upcoming Video Release Dates
Copyright © Paramount Home Video/Nickelodeon