Paper Plate Spiders
A good craft for a group of kids to make.
- Paper plates
- Pipe cleaners or black construction paper
- Paint (optional)
- Colored construction paper
- Each child can make many of these spiders as fancy as they wish depending on materials available.
- Attach 8 pipe cleaners or strips of construction paper to sides of paper plate with glue. Construction paper strips can be folded accordion style. Cut out eyes and glue on plate.
- Attach string to center of plate for hanging. This can be done either by taping on or poking a hole through and tieing off the string underneath.
> Return to > Halloween Crafts
> Return to > Halloween Headquarters
> Submit > A Halloween Craft Idea - Email