It's Picnic Time!
Is there a better way to spend a sunny summer day then having a spontaneous picnic?
Whether it's in a park, at the beach or in your backyard - picnics are so much fun!
What you need:
- picnic basket, cooler, beach bag or cardboard box
- large blanket or tablecloth for sitting on
- handi-wipes or baby wipes
- recyclable plastic or disposable plates and cups
- Insect repellent, band-aids, sunscreen
Special Stuff Kids Need:
- Drink boxes
- Trail mix
- Prepackaged cheese and crackers
- Prepackaged treats
- condiments (ketchup, salt, pepper, relish, vinegar) - save the ones you get at restaurants
Grab your very own basket to hold your goodies!! When the mood strikes you are ready to throw in a few sandwiches, some cool drinks and you're off on your picnic!
- Bubble liquid and wands
- Butterfly net
- Bug jar
- Sand pails and shovels
- Sidewalk chalk
- Beach ball
- Ball, bat and glove
Keep your favorite things in a handy pack sack and ready to grab when Mom calls "Picnic Time"!
Go on a Teddy Bear Picnic! Fun ideas to have a great picnic with your fuzzy friends.
Want to make your very own picnic basket? Learn how with Susi Nuss from Basketmakers.
Topics | Food | Summer Fun | Canada Day | Independence Day | Memorial Day